- Reviews (79)
- Questions (15)
So far, so good. Performing as expected! Thanks!
SnapPads are great!
Very easy to install! Helps stabilize my coach! So easy to set up!! Highly recommend!
10 minutes they were on and ready to go. Love them.
Easy to install
Snap Pads Will Travel
Wonderful product. Very easy to install and does exactly what it is advertised to do!
SnapPad® HiWay was designed to work with HWH leveling systems.
For Class-A Tiffin's along with some Newmars, Winnebagos & more...
Rigorously tested both in the field and in the lab to ensure it can handle the weight of your RV and the toughest environments.
- Permanent jack pad & leveler
- Adds unparalleled stability
- Easy one-time installation
- Rubber dampens vibrations
- Anti-slip - excels on all surfaces
- Water drainage channel helps remove excess water
- Environmentally friendly - made from recycled tires
- Insulates against electrical surges (indirect lightning strikes)
- Protects your driveway from rust marks
- Two-year warranty
- Free Shipping on all orders (within the Continental U.S.A)
*Have a different jack foot size or leveling system? Click here to see our other versions or join the SnapPad Waiting List at email@example.com.
** HiWay 10 is also compatible with Atwood jacks.
** Not compatible with LCI, Equalizer, Bigfoot, or RVA jacks.
Warning: Installing SnapPad products on non-compatible leveling systems will result in the voiding of the warranty and can lead to product failure, property damage, or injury. Origen is not responsible for any issues arising from the use of our products on non-compatible systems.