- Reviews (198)
- Questions (0)
My 2nd set for the new RV
These pads are fantastic, and give you so much more footprint. Camping in grass or gravel, they really help and on asphalt, when its HOT, your jacks do not sink and make holes. They stick on so well, I cold not get them off my old Class A, so the new owner can use them now. Just ordered another set for my new RV.
works great no longer have
works great no longer have to put pads under the jacks
Great time saver!
They are always on, no more kneeling and reaching under the RV in the dirt and mud!
The snap pad was easy to install love them
New snap pads
I really like my new snap pads. Several friends have ordered since they have seen mine and asked me about them.
Say goodbye to your leveling hassles with SnapPad Xtra.
Now with built-in drainage channels and extra easy installation!
► SnapPad Xtra installation video
Made for LCI's Level up & Ground Control 3.0 & TT Leveling Systems** with 9" round landing feet. Double check yours before you buy :)
Not sure what leveling system you have? Check out our cheat sheet or ask us and we'll help!
- Permanent jack pad & leveler
- Adds unparalleled stability
- Easy one-time installation
- Rubber dampens vibrations
- Anti-Slip - excels on all surfaces
- Water drainage channel helps remove excess water
- Environmentally friendly - made from recycled tires
- Protects against electrical surges (lightning strikes)
- Protect your driveway from rust marks
- Two-year warranty
- Free Shipping on all orders (within the Continental U.S.A)
*Have a different jack foot size or leveling system? New versions coming soon! To join the SnapPad Waiting List, email us at email@example.com. Waiting list members get a personal discount code and a chance to buy new SnapPad products before they are released to the public.
**Not compatible with HWH, Equalizer, Atwood, Bigfoot, or RVA jacks.