Have you changed your mind, or do you have an issue with your SnapPad's and need to return them?
Should you have accidentally ordered the wrong version or changed your mind, you can return UNUSED SnapPads back to our distribution facility. Pads that have been installed and removed, or installed, removed and re-sold will NOT be warrantied.
Simply follow these steps to be issued a full refund on your purchase:
- Contact Customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for Return information.
- Provide us with your order number and/or the name the order was placed under.
- If you need to exchange the pads instead of just returning them, please email email@example.com and let us know: which pads you bought, which pads you need, and your order number.
- Send in photos of any pads being returned. These must be supplied prior to receiving the authorization to return. Damaged pads cannot be returned or refunded.
- Once you have received a return authorization, please reseal the box and send it to the address given to you by Customer Service.
- Be advised the product must be shipped back to Origen RV Accessories LTD at your cost, meaning you pay the shipping charges for returning any pads.
- Once shipped, email your tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation. Once a tracking number is supplied, a refund will be issued upon receipt that the package is in transit with the Carrier.
SnapPad Reseller Refunds:
If you purchased your SnapPads from an RV Dealer, Amazon, etrailer.com or another reseller, we encourage you to contact them for your replacement / refund. Proof of purchase via order number receipt or email confirmation is required for any warranty redemption on your pads.
SnapPads are an aftermarket RV accessory and as such, it is the responsibility of the RV owner to ensure they are an appropriate and safe addition to their RV.
Origen RV Accessories LTD shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including but not limited to labor, installation, charges, damages to associated equipment, RV, trailer, towing or following vehicle) arising from the use or inability to use or install the product.
Use extreme caution when installing and using SnapPad. Origen RV Accessories LTD is not responsible or liable in any way for any indirect or direct injury sustained during installation or future use of the product.
SnapPads are designed to be installed once. Do not remove and reinstall, as this will void your warranty.