SnapPad prime is the next evolution in permanent jack pad protection.
Designed for us with 10-inch round Power Gear & Kwikee 'Level Best' leveling systems* for Class-A & Class C motorhomes**. Rigorously tested both in the field and in the lab to ensure it can handle the weight of your RV and the toughest environments.
Power Gear jacks are commonly found on Fleetwood motorhomes, however, they are also installed on some Jayco's and Winnebago's among others.
Not sure what you have? Check out our cheat sheet or ask us and we'll help!
- Permanent jack pad & leveler
- Adds unparalleled stability
- Easy one-time installation
- Rubber dampens vibrations
- Anti-slip - excels on all surfaces
- Water drainage channel helps remove excess water
- Environmentally friendly - made from recycled tires
- Protects against electrical surges (lightning strikes)
- Protects driveway from rust marks
- Two-year warranty
- Free Shipping on all orders (within the Continental U.S.A)
*Have a different jack foot size or leveling system? New versions coming soon! To join the SnapPad Waiting List, email us at email@example.com. Waiting list members get a personal discount code and a chance to buy new SnapPad products before they are released to the public.
** Not compatible with HWH, Equalizer, Atwood, Bigfoot, or RVA jacks.
Warning: Installing SnapPad products on non-compatible leveling systems will result in the voiding of the warranty and can lead to product failure, property damage, or injury. Origen is not responsible for any issues arising from the use of our products on non-compatible systems.